Because it's a new year, and we are feeling particularly generous, we are giving away a bundle of organic beauty goodies!
If one of your new year's resolutions is to start switching up your beauty products to natural, clean alternatives, this is the goodie bag for you! Worth over £150, we have picked products to get you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to tackle this year head on.
TO ENTER: Simply sign up to our mailing list. For more entries and to increase your chances of winning, you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook and share and retweet your entry.
One lucky winner will win 10 of our natural beauty products including:
- Living Nature Vitalising Cleanser - A creamy cleanser packed full of gorgeous natural ingredients including active manuka honey, avocado oiland macadamia seed oil. This cleanser removes all traces of makeup and impurities and leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and moisturised. Suitable for sensitive or dry skin.
- Living Nature Hydrating Toning Gel - Provides an instant boost of hydration to help balance out the moisture levels in the skin. Perfect for any skin type, this gel-textured toner will soothe, calm and heal irritated skin.
- Living Nature Soft Lights Illuminating Foundation in Day Glow - A pearlescent, radiant foundation to give a healthy, dewy finish to the skin. Suitable for medium, or tanned skin, this lightweight foundation minimises the appearance of fine lines and provides nourishment from organic plant-based oils.
- Lippy Girl Lipstick in Ski Bunny - These organic, vegan lipsticks are made from natural plant based oils, waxes and pigments to create a highly moisturising lipstick. This shade 'Ski Bunny' is a pale, peachy nude.
- Itha Lip Conditioner in Flower Child - A naturally creamy, vegan lip colour made from the highest quality organic and natural ingredients. Cocoa butter provides nourishment for dry lips and apricot kernel oil will soften and protect lips.
- Corinne Taylor Bath Salts - Feel extra relaxed and grounded with these Himalayan pink bath salts. A blend of pure organic essential oils are used to rejuvenate, purify and detoxify the body, as well as calm an anxious mind.
- Lola's Apothecary Mini Body and Massage Oil - Massage this into the body to soften skin and release the delicate, floral fragrance. Rosehip oil will help improve the appearance of stretch marks, whilst argan oil will moisturise and heal the skin.
- Lola's Apothecary Rainbows and Whirlwinds Tea Bag - Green tea, ginseng, gingko, lemongrass and spearmint and nettle are all packed into this biodegradable tea bag for an uplifting and refreshing taste.
- ZAO Makeup Blush Brush - Cruelty-free brush for using with blush, bronzer and powder. Synthetic fibres make this brush easy to clean and soft to use.
- ZAO Makeup Shading Brush - Cruelty-free, synthetic brush for using with eyeshadows or concealer.
- Competition starts on 11/01/17 and the closing date is 31/01/17 at midnight GMT.
- Entrants must be based in the UK.
- Entrants must sign up to our mailing list to enter. For more entries and increase your chances of winning, you can also follow us and share the competition on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and retweet.
- Prize is valued at over £150.
- The winner will be contacted via email (so please ensure you have signed up to our mailing list!) before 07/02/17.
- The winner will need to claim their prize by replying to our email informing you that you are the winner within 14 days.