We understand how tricky it can be to order makeup and skincare online. Our sample service is the perfect way to test the colours and textures of a product to ensure it is going to be right for you. It also allows you to test for allergic reactions and any skin sensitivities.
How it works
Want to try a specific product before purchasing the full size? Unsure on the foundation shade to choose? Want to try out a few lipstick colours to see if they suit your skin tone? We can offer sample sizes of most of our liquid, cream and loose powder products (unfortunately we cannot offer samples of sprays, pressed powders, palettes, mascaras and eyeliners). The cost of each sample will vary.
Interested in trying some products? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which samples you would like to try. We are also more than happy to recommend you some shades that might work best for you.
After purchasing your samples, we will give you a code for 20% off your next order of full-size products over £40, so you can purchase any of the products you fell in love with at a discount.
- The cost of our sample service will vary depending on how many samples you choose to try and the size of the samples we offer in that particular product.
- Samples are provided for colour matching and provide 1-2 uses.
- All samples are made to order, so please allow extra time for your delivery whilst we make the samples for you. We may ship your sample order separately so as not to hold up the rest of your order.
- Samples are non-refundable and not valid for exchange.
- 20% off code is valid once per customer and not valid on our sale items, samples or items already discounted.