A micronised powder to give colour to the cheeks and sculpt the face. The colours give a healthy glow with 100% natural ingredients. The back of the pan is magnetic so can be removed and placed into a metal palette or carried around on its own.
How to use: After applying foundation, concealer and powder, use this blush with a big fluffy brush and sweep in circular onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil - An oil rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that help to protect the skin from free radicals that contribute to ageing.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - An oil rich in essential fatty acids and omega 6. It helps to regenerate and moisturise the skin.
- 51 Peach - A matte peach.
- 52 Fresh Pink - A matte light rosy pink.
- 53 Light Pink - A blue pink with shimmer.
*Contains 100% Vegan Ingredients*
INGREDIENTS: Mica – Zea Mays Starch - Zinc Stearate – Squalane – Glyceryl Caprylate – Tocopherol - Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil – Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil – Silica – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, [+/– May Contain: Ci 77491 (Red Iron Oxide) – Ci 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide) – Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) – Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet) – Ci 77499 (Black Iron Oxide) – Ci 77007 (Ultramarine)
*100% Natural Raw Materials *10% Are Organic Raw Materials
I got the shade 52 fresh pink and I love the color of this blush! It is very pigmented and applies well. I definitely recommend it! The only "bad" think i can say about the product is the packaging. Of course i love the eco-friendly material, but i had hoped it was sturdier, as in a cardboard box. Instead the blush is more wrapped in paper as if it was a refill. Still, this is one of my favorite products in my new green/organic makeup kit! Great service from Glow Organic and fast shipping to Norway, thanks!