This foundation has a buildable coverage and is suitable for all skin types. It has a creamy texture that glides onto the skin and provides natural looking coverage with a soft semi-matte finish. 100% of the ingredients are from natural origin.
How to use: Apply to moisturised skin, starting in the centre of the face, blend the product outwards. Apply more product to areas that need a little more coverage.
- Organic Carnauba Wax - Prevents the skin from becoming dehydrated.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil - Moisturises and softens the upper layers of the epidermis.
- 11 Light Sandy Beige - Fair skin with a neutral undertone.
- 12 Light Beige - Light skin with a beige undertone.
- 13 Orange Beige - Light to medium skin with a warm undertone.
- 14 Golden Beige - Medium skin with a warm undertone.
- 15 Dark Beige - Dark skin with a cool undertone.
*Contains 100% Vegan Ingredients*
INGREDIENTS: Squalane - Decyl Olive Esters - Silica - Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax* - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil* – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* - Squalene - Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil* Ft - Tocopherol - Parfum (Fragrance) – Linalool [+/– May Contain : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) – Ci 77491(Red Iron Oxide) – Ci 77492(Yellow Iron Oxide) – Ci 77499 (Black Iron Oxide)] * Ingredient sourced from Organic Farming
*100% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin *20% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
I was happy to find a foundation that is easy to put on and matches my skin tone. It is light coverage.
i trulyyyy love it! i ll order again!
Couleur Caramel - Compact Foundation
I've always hated putting foundation on for fear of it causing a break out. Since discovering Couleur Caramel - Compact Foundation, I now actively look forward to wearing foundation. It provides flawless coverage whilst also making my skin feel soft, unclogged and most importantly it doesn't cause those dreaded breakouts due to being 100% natural. Would highly recommend to all, especially those with acne-prone skin who are looking for a way to wear make up without causing a flare-up.