A creamy textured concealer to lift dark circles and diminish imperfections on the skin. It illuminates areas of the face, and can be used to contour and highlight certain areas.
How to use: Apply after foundation to dark circles, blend with fingers or a fluffy brush, then set with powder. Use the green colour on any redness to colour correct, then finish with the colour suited to your skin tone.
- Organic Shea Butter - Rich in vitamins A, E and F. It is intensely moisturising and helps to regenerate the skin.
- Organic Carnauba Wax - Protects and hydrates the skin.
- 11 Light Sandy Beige - Light skin with yellow undertone.
- 12 Light Beige - Light skin with beige undertone.
- 7 Natural Beige - Medium skin with pink undertone.
- 8 Apricot Beige - Medium skin with a yellow undertone.
- 9 Golden Beige - Medium skin with an olive undertone.
- 16 Green - For colour correcting red areas.
INGREDIENTS: Squalane - Olive Oil Decyl Esters - Silica - Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera* - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil* – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* - Squalene - Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil* Ft - Tocopherol - Parfum (Fragrance) – Linalool [+/– May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) – Ci 77491 (Red Iron Oxide) – Ci 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide) – Ci 77499 (Black Iron Oxide) – Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green)]
*100% of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin *20% of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming
This concealer is really light and delicate and, at the same time, has a very good coverage. I've been using Clinique for a few years, but I'm going to use this one from now on, as it does what it says on the box and it's natural at the same time.