Konjac sponges are made from 100% natural vegetable fibres from the konjac root (a perennial plant notice to southeast Asia). The paste that is obtained after grinding the root into a powder is shaped and then blended with water, plant extracts and clay to give different effects for different skin types.
Konjac sponges provide a deep cleanse helping to remove impurities and excess sebum. It also provides a gentle exfoliation helping to tighten pores and reveal the skins natural radiance.
How to use: Soak the sponge in warm water to let it absorb the water. Squeeze out excess water and massage onto skin in circular motions. Can also be used alone or with a cleanser. Rinse the sponge thoroughly after use and hang up to dry.
Choose the best sponge for your skin type:
- Aloe Vera - Moisturising and regenerating for normal to dry skin.
- Bamboo Charcoal - Helps control oil production and fights blemishes for oily skin.
- Lemon - Brightens the skin and tightens pores, for all skin types.
- Peppermint - Tones the skin and helps control oil products for normal to oily skin.
- Lavender - Soothing and calming for sensitive or irritation skin.
- Rose - Tones and softens the skin for all skin types.