*Unfortunately we can only allow 1 sample of each colour per customer*
This creamy, lightweight concealer covers blemishes as well as hydrates under the eye area. It seamlessly blends into the skin and provides a natural look whilst covering imperfections flawlessly.
How to use: For best results, apply product directly onto the skin, and pat with clean fingers to blend away edges.
- Gingko Biloba - Acts as an antioxidant and helps repair skin. Also helps fight free radicals.
- Organic Babassu Seed Oil - Rich in Lauric acid, very moisturising with anti ageing and antioxidant properties.
- 491 Ivory - Lightest colour, for very fair to fair skin tones
- 492 Clear Beige - Light skin with a yellow/neutral undertone
- 493 Brown Pink - Medium skin with a pink/neutral undertone
- 494 Dark Brown - Medium skin with golden/olive undertone
- 499 Green - Green concealer to neutralise redness
Ingredients list (INCI / CTFA): oleyl oleate, olive oil decyl esters, persea gratissima oil (persea gratissima (avocado) oil)*, silica, copernicia cerifera cera (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax)*, cera alba (beeswax)*, orbignya oleifera seed oil (orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil)*, squalene, tocopherol, parfum (fragrance), bambusa arundinacea stem powder, ci 77820 (silver), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil)*, aqua (water), ginkgo biloba leaf extract, alcohol. may contain +/- ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77288 (chromium oxide green).
* ingredients from organic farming
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 22% minimum
This product has been great for my under eye dark patches, and I have been using it with the Zao foundation. However the colour is a bit too dark/orangey for my skin tone, so I can get away with it when using it sparingly, but it would be nice if there was a more pale option, in a lighter sandy /neutral colour. Good coverage and lasts well though so would recommend. I am quite pale however so those with a bit more colour about them would be fine